Rock Solid Foundation
Greedtone was founded in 1992 by professional audio engineer Greg Williamson. Greg's main goal was to solve two common problems not addressed by other overdrive and distortion pedal manufacturers.
How's Your Tone?
"Most overdrive and distortion pedals just turn into white noise when you crank up the distortion, dropping the low end all together, and just throwing a buzz over your highs.", Greg says. "Second, if they have any low end at all, it's usually pretty darn sloppy."
Not one to settle for second best, Greg set out on a relentless pursuit to achieve distortion pedal perfection. After years of tinkering, testing and research, he created what is today known as the Greedtone Overdrive pedal.
The Greedtone has so much volume, you can use it to drive a tube amp to pieces! It's honest sound makes it the perfect choice for guitar, bass, and keyboard players, even if you just use it as a volume, gain or tone booster. It'll fill out your lows and highs alike, creating a much better, and tighter sound than anything you've ever heard before! The Greedtone Overdrive Pedal is an absolutely rock solid effects pedal, designed and built by professionals, for professionals.
- Proprietary noise reduction circuitry
- 3-Color, dual LED switch indicators
- Dual stomp switches (on/off, more/less)
- Fully adjustable volume and gain
- All silver solder
- Silver Mica Caps (for cleaner highs)
- NEW! Built-in 9V battery connector
- Locking 9V power jack (AC power supply optional)
- Rugged cast-aluminum body
- Solid, chromed-brass knurled knobs
- 'Glow-in-the-dark' knob postition indicators
- High-quality pots
- Hand-built in Seattle, WA - USA
Picture of the Greedtone OD
to RATE this product